Vote for David Watkins on June 9, 2020
Livindi, CEO and Co-founder
- An innovative and readily affordable effort to transform Caregiving by enabling seniors and people with disabilities to live independently at home. Livindi uses machine learning to collect and analyze data collected to determine health and emotional issues that require attention from designated caregivers.
Watkins Valls Foundation, Director
- A foundation that provides financial support to domestic organizations engaged in scientific research related to chronic disease and educational programs for K-12 public and private schools located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
HDR, LLC, Director
- A holding company that owns and manages a portfolio of real estate assets.
Softscape, Incorporated, CEO and Co-founder
- Softscape was a $30 million international Human Capital Management software provider founded in 1995 with offices in London, Hong Kong, South Africa, Thailand, Australia and the U.S. serving over four million users in 150 countries and in 28 languages.
- Customers consisted of 300-blue chip companies including: the Department of Homeland Defense, Nike, U.S. House of Representatives, and Seagate.
- Software for workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, succession planning, compensation management, incentive planning, and workforce analytics.
Interleaf – 1991 to 1995
Ernst & Young – 1990 to 1991
Accenture – 1988 to 1990
- Mentoring, Emerging Company Leaders
- Philanthropy, Scholarships and Grants
- Community Betterment
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Minor in Computer Science and Economics from University of Massachusetts in 1984
- Adjunct Professor at Northeastern School of Business and University of Puerto Rico School of Business